Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Standards

I know you can't really tell what the picture is but I like blogs with pics better.
We, Me, Italia, My mom, and Scott(my step-dad) where able to go to The Standards Concert.
It was GREAT!!! The Standards are great they are a group of five bros from Twin Falls. Their parents where in my ward. This is my fourth Standards concert plus they performed at a ward christmas party one year. You should seriously check them out at thestandards.com
Italia loved it too. This is her second/third standards concert. She went to last years Christmas concert and loved that and she was in my belly during the Chrsitmas concert the year before. She was so cute. She danced, snaped, clapped, and sang. She did that for half the concert then rested for a little to start up again. Towards the end she was getting hungary so she fussed a little. She lasted through it all except the oncore.

2 comments:

lexie said...

How fun! I bet it was so cute watching Italia dancing around. She is getting at the fun age where you can take her to more and more things.

The Cook Clan said...

I love going to Standard's concerts. They are so much fun!