Tuesday, March 23, 2010

6 YEARS!

Okay just so you know I did try to get this up Sunday night but I was having tech issues.

Donny and I had our 6 year anniversary on Saturday. We were lucky enough to go on a mini vacation. We headed up to Victor on Friday night while Italia staying with Grandma and Papa. We were able to have use of a condo in victor and then on Saturday we headed up to Jackson Hole. We mainly just walked around and enjoyed the day.




This is Big Foot with Donny.
This is what Donny got. Lots of Powerade:) Donny loves this stuff and I got a great deal so I loaded up for him.

This entertainment center is my presant:) We have actually been looking around and contemplating this purchase for a while and Donny said since I need a present to we might as well go get it:)

1 comment:

lexie said...

Oh, of course he used your present to get him a tv :) I am glad that you had fun. Any new knitting projects?