Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Santa Sledding and Sunbeams










We had a great Christmas and holiday! Christmas Eve evening Grandpa and Grandma Mitchell came over for dinner and we opened Pjs and she got a gingerbread doll. She would not pose for the camera:) For Christmas she got a new bed and was quite excited about it. It took work of five adults and a little sawing to get it in her room and if it comes out it will probably be chopped up to get out!
I was having to much excitement to take pics but Christmas afternoon Grandma and Grandpa came back and the Chad Amber and the kids came over. I made Prime Rib and I think it turned out pretty good for my first time and the fact that my meat thermometer wasn't working. On Sunday we headed to Twin Falls for a Bullock get together. We went Sledding on the Tuesday after Christmas with Chad and Amber and it was cold but fun. Then this past Sunday Italia was a Sunbeam and I think it went as good as it could:)

No comments: