Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quick update

thought I would do a quick update.

School is going pretty well. I am finally done with clinicals. We had our first test and I did well. Now I just need to catch up on my workbook and I will be sitting pretty. I signed up to take a phlebotomy class this weekend. I am trying to get a job at a docs office and they recommended taking it.

Italia on the other hand it not doing to well. She had decided she doesn't like me gone so much and doing homework when at home. I do still spend a lot of time with her but not up to her standards:) She has been doing some naughty things for attention and is also very clingy and whiny. She has also been having major drama queen melt downs with full fledge crying all this behavior is very abnormal. She has issues but normally it is over quickly but not lately.

On Sunday she told me "No Homework" I didn't even have it out!

I am hoping it is getting better I only have 3 1/2 weeks left.

1 comment:

lexie said...

you can do it!don't worry she will get over it soon!