Monday, April 11, 2011

Underwater Adventure

We had to wait till this last Saturday to have Italias party since Donny was gone. But it was sure fun. I made a pretty awesome cake:) then she had little friends and we played starfish ring toss, we had a fish pond, and then we did a cake walk but then earned chocolate fish suckers that I made. I think Everyone had fun and all the kids were way cute.
I drew mermaids from Italias shirt and blew them up so we had large mermaids everywhere. I also hung up fish net and hung pics of shells and crabs and such. I also found some vinyl dolphins in the clearance section so we hung up those. Each kid got a sand pail and got prizes at each game.







Thanks everyone for making it a fun birthday for Italia!
I may put more pics up later because there were a bunch

3 comments:

lexie said...

That turned out so cute. I love the cake! God job! I also, like the clock wall. Glad you finally got it up :)

Lynne said...

it was great bday party I had so much fun helping with the planning thanks for letting me. I love my little Italia. She has brought so much joy into my life and tons of laughs

The Cook Clan said...

Very cute pics Melodee! You have some very cute creative ideas! I LOVE your house btw!!!