Monday, March 12, 2012

My new Baby!!!




Its a 2011 Chevy Traverse. We all love it. It fits seven passengers, no we aren't going to try to fill it up. We got some fancy upgrades we weren't originally looking for because those cars were a little too expensive. So when this car came around and it had everything I had really wanted including the fancy stuff that I cared about:) we jumped on it because we knew it wouldn't last long and I had been looking for months so I knew it was a pretty good deal.
It was the captain chairs, back up camera, auto start, the hatchback opens and closes with a push of a button, a usb so we can plug phone/ipod in for music, each seat can control their individual temp and the back seats can listen to a different radio station with headphones. It has some other fun stuff that I have been trying to figure it out:)