Friday, May 9, 2008

At the Zoo






Well today Destinee, Dreadyn, Italia, and I went to the Zoo. Italia and I needed to get out of the house to let Donny study because he is taking is electrical journeyman test tomorrow. When I got in the car to leave it started raining so I told Dest that I would just come over to her house after I ran an errand. By the time I was done with the errand it was "sunny" Idaho's version of sunny so we decided to give the zoo a try. Italia and Dreadyn loved the zoo. The monkeys were the fav since they were active. And for one year olds they need the animals to be moving around to really recognize them. Italia and Drea roared at the lion's, Italia's roar was a little more scary Drea's was more like a baby lion. At the end it started to sprinkle so we headed to the monkey house one last time. Both girls came home with a stuffed monkey to remind them of our fun time. Drea thanked me with a monkey thank you "e e oo oo"

1 comment:

lexie said...

How fun! We love the zoo! Aiden is starting to see the animals if they are moving around too! We will have to do the zoo thing when we come out.