Thursday, October 9, 2008

Coupons

just so eveyone who may read this blog I am probably going to be doing a few more couponing blogs soon cause some people are interested in starting couponing. So for those of you who care nothing about coupons sorry. Maybe some of my posts my help save you some money.(don't worry i won't be turning my blog into a coupon blog i will just post some things I am to lazy to do a coupon blog)


I don't know how well you can see this but this is one of my Walgreens receipts you can see I used a coupon for most everything I got a lot for $30.00 and half of that was cause donny was with me and had to have some plastic talking gargole thing that was $15.00 and a $10.00 bike lock he needed. (so much for saving money) and I believe off this recipet that I will get $10.00 back in rebates. just click on the pic to make it larger so you can see.



This is the same reciept just closer up some of the coupons that I used were Register Rewards (RR) which are like Walgreens money that you get sometimes when you buy certain deals.
A pic of just one of my coupon catagories that I have.

2 comments:

lexie said...

Thanks for the info. I am excited to get started but don't really know what I am doing. I looked at the blogs on your site and it was like reading a different language. I don't know what it all means and where you get all the coupons they are talking about.

AMBER said...

Good Job! Chad and I have been using coupons for awhile now. Billy got me started before we moved. It feels great to go to the store and get a lot for less.