Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dedicated to shoes

So any of you who know me well know I love shoes. I love them because they always fit and make you feel good unlike clothes:) Some of these shoes are horrible and if you own some I am sorry for offending you but please contact me for some shoe advice. Also these pics came from Zappos.com. And the shoes I like aren't necessarily the shoes I wear just wish I wore:)These are horrible even in pink and they came in about a hundred colors come on.

These lovely little things make me want to puke. Good new they are on sale for $450.00
These remind me of early 2000 late 1990's but bad.
These however I do enjoy!

And these beauties I have never seen in this color but own them in red and they make me drool everytime I see them in my closet. To bad I am not very good at walking in them
I have mixed emotion on these
I do like these with a cute black and white outfit a lady in my ward has similar ones but with bows and are way cute.
These last to I enjoy but I am not sure I would buy them they kind of remind me of lingerie

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love shoes! I have to agree with the last two... They would probably look great if you have matching lingerie to go with, seriously what guy doesn't love heels on his woman?? I have to pretty much agree with your take on all those shoes, except to maybe say that some of them had heels that would be impossible to walk in for a long distance than two feet :)