Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Okay so I joined this online class here on Sunday and school started on Monday and I forgot to go! So I am starting with today's assignment and may try to catch up:)


Homework: Pick one or the other, or be inspired.

~Read something on your book shelf for sheer pleasure.

~Blog about a book you've read over and over. Prompt: "I can rifle the pages of ____and easily find my favorite part about____."

"As the book finishes, I go as slow as I can.
I don't want to leave this book's world."

Well this was not hard for me. I read from my book shelf for sheer pleasure pretty much on a daily basis. But right now I am trying to read all the books on my shelf that I can not remember everything about to see if they are worth keeping around or if I should sell them. You see I have run into a dilemma...I have a lot of space on my built in bookshelves in my closet, however, it is already overflowing and I keep finding more books. So I need to make room for the books I truly enjoy plus I am sure I will constantly come into more books.

I can rifle the pages of __Work and the Glory, or the 1st book in the Boxcar Children series(my childhood favorite I reread it every couple years I had to buy a new one because my original is falling apart)__and easily find my favorite part about_I have a favorite part in each of the Work and the Glory Books and in the boxcar book it is when they go to the dump and find treasures.___."

2 comments:

lexie said...

i love those books too! I totally need to get the box car books for us! I forgot about them. The dumb is also my favorite. Loved all the shoe pics. Some are pretty ugle but am with you on the cute ones. And nothing makes you fell better then a nice pair of sexy shoes. I think I need a new pair!!!

Amber said...

I LOVE reading! i have double rows of books on my bookcase because I've run out of room :) That sounds like the best assignment I've ever heard of! what class is it for? And any books you are thinkin about gettin rid of let me, I might buy them if they sound good!