Monday, August 16, 2010

Nursery Mishap

Italia had a little accident in Nursery yesterday. I got brought bloody mouth little girl. The nursery leaders hand was also covered in blood. I don't really know what happened, neither does the nursery leader because Italia didn't cry instantly she just turned around and had a bloody mouth. I think that she was playing outside with a couple other kids and was probably running up and down the steps like I constantly tell her not to do and tripped. Her teeth bit into her bottom lip and then her top 3 teeth where bleeding all around and where a little loose. I ended up calling a dentist emergency number because I didn't know how concerned I needed to be since I over react to everthing:) And I had no one else to help me decide. I did what he told me and she has an appointment on Wednesday just so a dentist can look at them and tell me if anything is going to happen to them permantly.



This morning I was trying to get a pic of her upper lip because she woke up with it swollen she looks like a mouse. Or one of the Who people from " The Grinch"




This is after church

3 comments:

lexie said...

bummer! I hope she is doing ok today. Let me know what the dentist says

AMBER said...

I hate when they fall on there mouth! Glad she's okay.

Lara Zierke said...

Hi Melodee! I remember you! Your little girl is so so pretty. I liked your post ranting about people asking if when you're going to have kids - I've had my run ins with that question lots of times too. :)