Thursday, October 7, 2010

okay here is a post.

Okay my only excuse is those darn knitting needles get glued to my hands:) I have given up okay just limited my bloging/computer using. I usually just do a quick check from my phone and hardly ever spend time on the computer. I am addicted to knitting. I am also trying to knit a lot of christmas gifts. I am taking some knitting classes. Plus all the other projects I want to do.

Donny had a bday he turned 31.




We decided against sending Italia to preschool this year but I do some "school" at home with her so I made a big deal about the first day and got her up and and ready and took pics.
Donny's cake
Earwarmer/headband with out the flower that is coming.
Italia modeling a hat I made

1 comment:

Tony said...

awww, italia gets cuter every day! hope you post pics of all your knitting projects!