Tuesday, November 23, 2010

And then there was SNOW!






Well my car is out there since I couldn't get it back in. On Monday morning I had to dig out the drive way enough to get out. I am sure glad I did my errands than because today would have been impossible so we can have Thanksgiving! When I got back later in the afternoon I couldn't go any farther up my driveway without getting stuck and I didn't want to try and succeed to go barreling through my garage door. So I park and hiked many loads of groceries through 2 feet of snow. I really wanted to shovel enough today to at least get my car in but it was horribly windy so I opted to stay inside however, at about 5 it cleared up a little so I did what I could but I am not even close to being able to bring my car in. Maybe tomorro.

No comments: