Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving/ Knitting





Make sure to checkout my knitting blog. Melodeesknitknacks.blogspot.com. This is my latest knit. I really like it.

Thanksgiving was good. However I forgot to take pics so these are the only pics I took. It was me, Donny, Italia, Scott. and then Scott's bro Mark, Scott's friend Chris and Chris' son Matt came down from Colorado. I cooked the whole thing and even though it wasn't perfect and I would do things differently I think it turned out well.

2 comments:

AMBER said...

I love the neck warmer. You are a very talented gal! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving!

lexie said...

The neck warmer is so cute. I might have to get one next year when I move to the cold and snowy north.Scott said thanksgiving was awesome. I loved the table-very fancy-we used paper plates :)