Saturday, June 28, 2008

The begining

We have officially started building our lot. This has technically been in the works for years and this is the begining of the end:). During our years of planning and thinking of building our home I don't think Rigby was ever a consideration. But as I have said before it is the perfect place for us. I think we will learn to love it.


This is our lot before the digging started.


And the digging is started. That is Donny's bro Jared digging our hole for us. Italia is on his lap helping.
This is also Italia helping. I am pretty sure she was screaming the whole time. Good thing Jared is experienced in crying girls. I am sure he has had his fair share with five of them. Thanks Jared for helping us. It is so nice to have family members who can help out.

3 comments:

Kmelanese said...

WooHoo!! That is so exciting!

lexie said...

I am so happy that you guys are finally able to start! Keep us up dated on the progress!

The Cook Clan said...

YEAH!!!! That is o exciting! I'm jealous, I would love to build.