Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bows Galore

So I started making bows and I got a little carried away so I decided to start selling them to justify buying more ribbon. I am addicted to Ribbon!! Below are a few pictures to demo them and some examples of styles, color choices, size, and price. I can pretty much do any color combos. I live in Idaho Falls now so if you need them other places I can ship them. Shipping will be a flat fee of $1.50 for the first bow and $.50 for each additional bow in the same order. (pairs are considered one bow). To order you can comment or e-mail me at dance2themelodee@yahoo.com






Large Ruffle Bow 4" wide $6.00 pair or $4.00 each
Medium Ruffle Bow 31/2" wide $4.00 pair
mini ruffle bow 21/2" wide $3.00 pair
Small double fold bow 2" wide $3.00 pair Mini fold bows 11/2 " wide $2.00 pair







Large ruffle bow.


small double ruffle bow
small double fold bow
medium ruffle bow
Medium Ruffle Bow 31/2" wide $ 4.00 pair

1 comment:

The Cook Clan said...

Cute bows. I love making bows and braclets. It is so addicting. My mother-in-law makes most of my bows cuz she is amazing at it.