Wednesday, June 18, 2008

House Update

just so people know how are home transition is coming. Well the sale of our home in Twin is officially over. WE ARE HOMELESS!! We got the loan approved for building and closed on the lot in Rigby. We are just waiting for the building permit so that we can pour our foundation and get started :) Donny and I are way excited to get started with the actual building. Lately it has seemed that we are just in limbo even though we have been doing tons of paperwork etc. towards getting ready. Once our house is started I will post a picture every week or so to see the progress.
Donny and I are ready to start the next phase of life. I am way excited to have my own kitchen again. I miss my food processor, pans, utensils, cook books, etc. I feel like a fish out of water in my mom's kitchen. Which is weird cause I grew up in this house.

2 comments:

Kmelanese said...

That is so exciting! HOw long will building your house take? I hope the process is smooth for you guys!

lexie said...

i am excited to see the progress. hopefully to goes by fast.