Sunday, September 7, 2008

Garage Sale Find

My mom and I went to a garage sale on Saturday that was suppose to be really good. I found some neat stuff. I got a brand new Tinker bell bucket, some dress up necklaces, some western stuff for moms play, and a ballerina broch. for $5 then I asked about this. :)




I love teapots and antiques so this just caught my eye. And it is a cranberry color which is the accent color in my new kitchen. Perfect. It is old and from England so you know its not just the cheapy stuff. They are not a set but different pieces that happen to match well. One piece is even a chipendale. I got all of it for $15 isn't it just precious. When I got home I did about 2 minutes of research on the computer and one of the pieces is worth $20+ alone so I did well. I love it.


3 comments:

lexie said...

Awesome find! It looks so cute. I haven't garage saled in forever :(

The Cook Clan said...

Wow that is an amazing find! I love garage saleing!!!

Jessica said...

Very nice. I'm so jealous. I love tea pots and such. Bravo!