Monday, September 15, 2008

Hubby Tag

Well I wasn't actually tagged but my sister did this and it looked fun.
1-Where did you meet?
Twin Falls college ward
2-How long did you date before you got married?
Umm...well from the time we started dating to when we got married was 6 mo..gasp I know.
3-How long have you been married?
4 1/2
4-What does he do to surprise you?
Well one good surprise that I remember was when I got back from a trip to Oklahoma i had new counter tops he secretly had my dad come up and help put new fermica on my counters and a new sink
5-What is your favorite feature of him?
His eyes and muscles ;)
6-What is your favorite quality about him?
That he is way nice always willing to help
7-Does he have a nickname for you?
Not really but thats probably cause I don't like nicknames
8-What is his favorite color?
probably green most of the time
9-What is his favorite food?
lasagna.
10-What is his favorite sport?
Football Green Bay Packers and now the Jets since Brett Farve switched
11-When and where was your first kiss?
It was a couple of days after we got together and it was on his couch
12-What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Probably watch movies
13-Do you have any kids?
Italia almost 18 mo
14-Does your hubby have any hidden talents?
We just discovered one he can build our house:)
15-How old is your hubby?
Almost 29
16-Who said I love you first?
I think it was pretty much the same time
17-What is his favorite type of music?
Country
18-What do you admire most about him?
That he is willing to work hard for our family so we can have the kind of the life we want and not just the kind of life that comes easy
19-Do you think he will read this?
Possibly he checks the blog every now and again

No comments: