Friday, September 26, 2008

Kindermusik

Italia went to music class today. She went to Kindermusik. I had heard about Kindermusik a couple of years ago in Twin and loved that it was from birth-5. But when Italia was first born it just wasn't the right time for Kindermusik. (mainly cause of me) I saw it in the paper when we first moved here but it was almost done with for the session so I forgot about it. Then a couple weeks agao I saw it in the paper again but when I went back to look for the add I could not find it and I went through two weeks worth of papers:( So a couple of days ago I saw a kindermusik add on the Internet and I went and looked up the local teacher and emailed her and she said we could still come even though they started the class a couple weeks ago.



Italia LOVED it so we will be going back. I knew she would love it since some of her favorite things are dancing and music. The class is for 18mo-3yrs. She did really well considering she won't be 18mo for a couple more days and it was her first time.


Her biggest problem was liking to dance around how she wanted instead of following the teacher. She also ran out of the room a couple of times. But she did follow the directions a lot and did really well.

2 comments:

lexie said...

THAT IS SO FUN! I LOVE PUTTING MY KIDS IN CLASSES-IT IS SO GOOD FOR THEM. YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT HOW MUCH SHE WILL LEARN AND IMPROVE!

Kmelanese said...

That looks so fun! You might have to let me know when the next class starts, my girls would love it!