Saturday, February 14, 2009

Doors and Horses

So I know its not the best pic but its all you get! Here is a pic of the pantry door and it gives you an idea of the color I chose. I love my doors!
Italia had her first experience with horses and loved every minute of it. It was freezing outside and she kept wanting to go out to the "nays"
She "rode" every one. Well Donny had her sit on them. I am not overly excited that she likes horses cause they scare me. They are big and you never know how they are going to act.

3 comments:

Haylee said...

I absolutely LOVE 5-panel doors. So cute! Your house is looking good.

lexie said...

i love your doors as well. I am not sure I have ever seen those ones.
THat is cute about Italia loving the nays.
she is a total animal lover!

Amber said...

Love your doors! I would totally come and work on your house with you! Just let me know if you need me. 208-709-2154