Friday, February 6, 2009

A Few Steps Closer...

So we have done a few things to get us a little closer to completing our house. Our hardwood and carpet is picked out and ordered. I finalized my cabinets for kitchen and bathrooms and got them started on those. I ordered my lights. Sheetrock is complete. My dad is coming back from Arizona to help us finish and kick this thing into gear. I have picked paint and we will get that tomorrow. I have looked at lowes and home depot for plumbing fixtures and know I will be going back to Lowe's to get them cause I liked theirs better. And most importantly I am in the process of ordering all important Vinyl phrases and such to make my house more cozy:)

3 comments:

GRAYSON'S said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you guys. It will be so GREAT when you guys are done!Don't you guys live in Idaho Falls..I don't remember

lexie said...

yeah for vinyl! Are you ordering through laurie? Did dad make it back safely? Post more house pics soon. And if JD does your cabinets tell hime I say hi!

The Cook Clan said...

That is seriously exciting!!!