Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gymnastics

Sorry its blurring those dang camera phones. Italia has been going to gymnastics class for about a month and she loves it. She gets so excited to go and she almost freaks out with excitement when we get there. this is her on the bars. Today while we where waiting to an exercise with the teacher she said us moms could take our kids on the other bars so they didn't have to wait. I took italia over and she didn't want me to hold her so I just let her hang.(her feet are only about 10 inches above the ground. She fell one time no problem she fell a second time no problem the third time she cried hysterics for about 5 seconds then said "AGAIN" I think that time scared her more cause she was kind of swinging herself and landed on her bum. I may have a future gymnist on my hands or maybe just a kid who loves to run around like a chicken with its head cut off:) Actually she is pretty good and she gets better every week.

2 comments:

lexie said...

That is sun that she likes gym so much. Emma loved it at her age too! I am going to start Emma in gym this summer and then Aiden in the fall when Emma goes to school (crazy)
The dresses that Rakay made turned out supper cute. Hopefully you can use them next year too. Maybe more like a long shirt then a dress.

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Will you tell your mom we want the recipe for her broccoli salad!! She can leave it as a comment on my blog, I'm really craving it!