Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quick Update.....Potty/House

Just thought I would do a quick update with a more detailed one to come in a few days. Italia is doing really well in potty training. I am not pushing it or forcing it just getting her use to it. I think the way we are going that she will be potty trained by the time she is 2!! one month to go. Lets see how it works. I will be doing a couple more days putting her on the potty a lot but not forcing it to much then I think next week we will step up the seriousness of it.

House wise things are going fairly smoothly except when I checked my checking account on Saturday to see it over drawn by $131,000 yes you read that right $131,000. Lets just say banking mistake and it is now fixed:) I didn't know I was that big of a shopper:) Hardwood floors are in!!! and look awesome. My cabinets come tomorrow! so I will take pics probably friday and post them with everything. Window trims and most baseboards are in the painting just needs a few touchups here and there. the laundry room is tiled, closet shelves are in, a lot of the lighting is in. Its getting closer but there are still a lot of little things to do. And besides the fact that you have to tread through about a foot of mud to get to our house all is good.

3 comments:

lexie said...

I am glad that you got the bank thing figured out! Scary to see that number in red on your account!!
I am glad that things are progressing. Just don't get to excited cause the little things take a long time too!

AMBER said...

Good Job with Italia! I'm hoping Addi will be potty trained before her birthday. Fingers crossed. She has been such a turkey about it. oh well, such is life. Sounds like the house is coming along. Post pictures when you get a chance.

Jessica said...

I would absolutely crap my pants if I saw something like that! Hahaha. I'm glad it got worked out. And I'm so jealous you are almost finished potty training. I'm not looking forward to that.. sigh.. oh the joys!