Saturday, March 7, 2009

House Update with Pics

Obviously we still have a lot of little things to finish. It sure is nice to have it look a little more finished though. I am loving it more and more everytime I see it.


Above: Storage room with some shelves. Eventually there will be shelves along all walls with some movable shelfs down the center.


Above: This is Italia's cute pink chandalier in her room. You will have to click on the pic to enlarge it to see it.
Italia in her bathroom steping on the little pull out step.
My Closet. Those are book cases I can't wait to fill them!
This is my vanity. Donny has a matching one on the other side.
Front door with the molding.
Above: guest bathroom sink
Above:Laundry Room tile
Above: MY KITCHEN!!!! They still have to do the crown molding on top of the cupboards and add the knobs
Above: The pantry
Above: another view of the kitchen in the little cupboards that are above and on the sides where the stove will go are going to have glass panels with etching of herbs
Above: That white stuff is bead board. I love it. It will remain white for moving in purposes but then I will paint it. I haven't decided if I want dark brown or cranberry. Any suggestions. (cranberry is my accent color)
Above: another view of my kitchen. Don't you love the little chalk board off to the right. I am going to get vinyl letters that say "Menu" and when I am on top of things there will be the menu for dinner on it.

6 comments:

AMBER said...

Looks really good. I love the chandalier that's what I want to do in Addison if we ever decide to buy a house where she has her own room. I also love all the storage room. I wish we had that right now. We have so much food storage its crammed into our laundry room and some outside. About the paint color of the molding. Chad and I think of the choices we would choose the brown, personally I can't picture the cranberry but that might look nice too. I just didn't know what it would look like with the cabinets.

GRAYSON'S said...

Your house looks good...we are excited for you. We are in the process of redoing our front steps...(not fun). We're trying to decide whether or not to redo our bathroom....we're waiting to hear if Matt is going to get accepted to the Dental Hygiene program..if he does...we are going to be soooooo poor.

lexie said...

It looks so good! i love the kitchen cabinets. I would paint your beadboard cranberry-be a little wild! I totally love the light in Italia's room. I totally want one for Emma's room!

GRAYSON'S said...

Yeah, we live in Poky. It would be tons of fun to come over...we are definately game....

The Bullock's said...

ok, we have similar taste! I was just telling Thomas that I want do bead board in the kids bedrooms and in the dining room. I was also telling him that I want to go with a lighter stain in the cabinets. These pics make me so excited to get started on our house, It's beautiful! PS go with the Cranberry!

Kmelanese said...

Wow!! Your house is beautiful! I LOVE your kitchen! I think I would paint the beadboard cranbery.