Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy 5 Year Anniversary

5 Years Ago we got hitched. Sometimes it seems we have been together forever, sometimes it feels like moments. We are both happy with the direction our lives are heading. We are proud of the accomplishments we have made.


10 Great things about being married to Donny
1. He works hard for our family and our future
2. He doesn't complain to much about my shopping habits
3. He is a great Dad to Italia
4. He is building me a beautiful home (that is almost done)
5. He lets me feel in charge because I like thinking I am in charge (most of the time we are equals especially big decisions)
6. He puts up with my messes, my constant worrying, my uptightness. ( I know thats not a word)
7. He is perfect for me (he is quiet and shy like me so he doesn't embarrass me.
8. When we are not trying to finish our house he gives me Melodee time.
9. Even after a long day of work he still comes home and will give Italia her bath (for some reason I hate this time but for them its play time instead of chore time)
10. He took me to the Temple and is a Priesthood holder.

4 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Congrats you guys!!! It was 5 years for us this year too. What a sweet post.

lexie said...

Way to go on 5 years. I am sure for Donny it has felt like a life time :) J/K

Jessica said...

Congrats! That HAS gone by fast. Uptightness is a word as I am afflicted by it myself. :)

Amber said...

Congrats Mel! I would love to get together with you. I am no longer going to Alaska so I will be around for the next couple years. Call me!