Thursday, March 26, 2009

Closing!?!

We are trying to close by next friday! I hope it all goes well. Donny has to go to Challis tonight until possibly next tuesday. This is not good timing. We are suppose to have people help us move our stuff from the storage room to the garage on saturday. Our bank guy says we need to finish the grout in our bathroom ( I will probably do this saturday night) hope I don't screw it up cause the tile looks awesome. Carpet comes monday. Our final bank inspection is hopefully thursday so hopefully I can arrange our other inspections so we can get our occupancy certificate by Wed. Our refigerator is in and working, dishwasher and microwave in and working, the heating guys are suppose to come and finish up today. I am getting a new couch delivered on Friday. AHH stress. I just need to breath and calm down a little. Its just hard making sure all the little important things are done.

3 comments:

Korrie Davis said...

Melodee- its awesome that you guys are building your own home! I love the pics of it!! Its super cute!! Good luck I hope all goes well for you next week!!

lexie said...

Good luck this week! I hope everything goes ok!!

Jessica said...

Yay! You're almost there! Take a hot bath and a nap. All will be well. I'm glad you liked the post. I'm hoping to use it as an excuse to buy new books. Gotta fuel the habit ya know!