Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Couponing

So I have not done a lot of couponing lately with us moving, unpacking, organizing, yard work etc. But today I went, I got a babysitter and it was extra nice I got all my errands ran in an amazing amount of time.
Albertson's I spent about $12.oo and had to do 5 transactions
I got:
10 packages Oscar Meyer hotdogs ( they freeze great and Italia eats lots of hot dogs lately)
5 bottles Kraft dressing
2 jars Nalley pickles
5 tubs of Huggies wipes
Not to shabby
I am going to try to post more often maybe even twice a week:0

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I just have to know... where do you get all these amazing coupons? And how do you do it? I always get flustered or forget. I'm a chicken. Teach me.. or better yet.. will you write a post on Coupons 101 for my blog?!?!

Jessica said...

I would love it if you emailed me that handout. I'll make it my first guest post!! Yay! Thanks hun!