Sunday, June 14, 2009


So I have created a new table centerpiece. I love it. And it smells really good I can smell it all the way up stairs.





The Runner is from Pampered Chef and it has sparkles on it and little beaded tassels on the ends. Don't mind the wrinkles I still have no idea where my iron or ironing board is at the moment. I first saw the wood holder and thought that would be really cute with pears or something. Since pears are kind of in right now but they don't really go with my kitchen. So I thought that would be cool if I can find pomegranates. And I did I was way excited when I saw them. I also thought that even though it would look okay to just put the fake fruit in it and leave it at that I thought it needed a bit more. I found this potpourri and I loved the smell then I thought hey I could put this in it. I think it looks great. I love being able to switch out a couple decor pieces in my house to give me a little something new so I don't fell to inclined to change the big things to often.

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Very cute and creative!! I love it!

lexie said...

Love it. What a good idea. Hope Donny gets home today. Have fun spending his overtime money :)

Jessica said...

Very cute!!! Now if I could just have to closet space to sto store all the little things I like to change out, I'd be set!