Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random/Fathers Day

So Here are some pics from Fathers day and a few random ones.




Part of Donny's Father's Day gift was a kite (from Italia) and Sunday was the perfect day for it. It had a steady light breeze and the kite would just float then go higher and higher.



Italia helping

This wheelbarrow was also part of his gift so Italia could help him in the yard. Don't worry he also got a car buffer thing and flash light and two new batteries that he wanted.
Look Ihave something besides dirt. Italia picked out all the flowers and helped me plant them
Italia enjoying a nice day.
My little indoor garden
I put curlers in my hair the other day and Italia needed some too.

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Very cute! I love those cool clouds!

lexie said...

Good idea for the wagon! I bet she will love it and Donny will love all the help :)

GRAYSON'S said...

HOW FUN! We miss you guys...remember back in the "good old days...."..LOL