Thursday, October 8, 2009

been a while

Iknow it has been awhile but I don't have anything good to post. Donny came home on tuesday last week a day early cause his back was hurting. He has been to the chiropractor a couple of times and is feeling better. He is now back in Challis. He was going to have a long weekend and we had a lot of stuff we were planning on getting done but then he hurt his back so we thought well maybe I can get some of the projects I want to do while he plays with Italia. Well then we all got sick it started wednesday night and by thursday we all had it. Luckily it is not the flu just a cold and I think I had the worst of it. I am still trying to get over it so we haven't done anything and both Italia and I missed our dance classes. I did go to this other work out class its Zumba it is pretty much latin style dance arobics I liked it I will be going as much as I can.

1 comment:

The Cook Clan said...

I hope you all feel better soon! Being sick is the pits!