Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Horses.

So Italia loves horses. Something she gets from her dad cause I sure don't like them. I don't know if I would say I hate them but its close they just scare me being so big and I always hear of people getting hurt on them so I just don't like them. Donny's parents have horses and Donny has been talking about taking Italia up to ride horses for awhile now but he has been so busy with working out of town that he just hasn't done it yet. So since he had a few days off in a row and we were no longer sick he decided to go and I tagged a long to make sure Italia was safe:) I am a big time worryer!








3 comments:

lexie said...

So fun! I wish my kids could go horseback riding. You need to email me those pics and the ones from the pumpkin patch!

Lynne said...

our little italia is not afraid of anything so let her experience everything especially the things you fear:) that's moms are suppose to do plus it something she can do with her daddy that is just hers:)

AMBER said...

Thats awesome! Like Lexie I'm sure the kids would love horse back riding. Good times. Mel don't worry too much, you'll need that energy for her teenage years. Ha, ha.