Monday, October 12, 2009

Wonderful DAY!!

So there was some good coupons and sales on some stuff that we needed so I was determined to go today and get some good deals. Italia has been eating these quaker oat chewy granola bars that I picked up at Sam's for Donny's hunting trip but she only likes the peanut butter ones:) And the other day I was thinking that I really needed to keep my eye open for cheap pasta.





I got:
10 boxes Chewy Granola bars (mostly peanut butter)
4 boxes grownup granola bars:)
6 boxes instant oatmeal (Donny eats this most morings cause its fast easy and filling)
20 boxes pasta (smart taste and whole wheat)
1 hormel complete meal
2 packages bacon
some apples
some bananas
before sales and coupons total $145.92
after sales and couponstotal $18.05

Italia wanted her pic taken after I took the coupon pic
So have you seen the movie 7 brides for 7 brothers? If not I am sorry you have been deprived of one of the worlds best movies:) well on the movie there is a song that says "Wonderful, wonderful day" many times and so now Italia goes around singing "Wonderful DAY!" It is way cute except for when she is singing it in her crib when she should be sleeping. The other day she insisted that I take a "cheese" of "Wonderful Day". So these pics are of her singing and dancing to Wonderful Day.

4 comments:

Amber said...

how do you find such awesome deals?! That's crazy that you saved so much! Much be a talent of yours. Give me a call sometime so we can do lunch. I'm free this weekend if you want! And that movie Whip It is out that I want to see :)

Amber said...

P.S. Tell me all about this Zumba class. I've heard of it before. Where do you take it at and what time?? I would love to take it with you! I'm more motivated if I have someone relying on me to be there. lol

lexie said...

I hate that you are so good at the coupon business! I guess I just give up to easily. btw we are no longer coming up for thanksgiving :( Spencer has to use is vaca time to go to WA in jan.

Kmelanese said...

I really need to learn how to do coupons! Holy cow!! You get such awesome deals!!