Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cookie Mess!

Well since we have been sick me having the worst of it I have been laying around doing nothing. On Thursday Italia was feeling all the way better and I was very tired and feeling yucky and Italia was full of pent up naughty energy. I was to tired to do much about it so I just let her run a muck, destroying everything in sight. So Friday I was determined to give some things to help her get her energy out. I took her to dance class and she did so much better this time. Then she didn't take a nap which is really unusual for her after dance usually she is super tired but I guess because she had been lying around so much for the past week that she was not ready to take a nap:) So I was determined to make sugar cookies with her that day. Please don't mind my messy kitchen like I said I have been sick.






She had a lot of fun making the mess or should I say baking cookies.

No comments: