Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bows Galore/for lexie

Well I have been making bows and other little girl things like crazy. I can't keep my bows stocked. Right now I mainly sell them at my mom's work to her co-workers. On Saturday I had a booth at a breastfeeding awareness things and did pretty well. We are also trying to get ready for a craft fair/fundraiser for the hospital in September. We have wanted to get a display of some sort for my bows but I wasn't having any luck but...



I found one at Linen n' Things since they are going out of business. I got it for a great deal and it is perfect since it is light and can easily be moved but me and my mom.
Don't worry we are going to make it all girly and cute and not so "Energizer Bunny"
Also I started a bow blog since a lot of people have been asking for a website. I haven't had the time to add anything as of yet but that is my goal the next couple days. bowsgirlsgalore.blogspot.com

2 comments:

lexie said...

Awesome! I am way excited! I will add it to my page and hopefully more people will look at it!! The display looks good. Send me pics when you have it all set up. I am glad the booth went good the other day. Did those pics of Emma turn out ok for you?

The Cook Clan said...

Wow that is so neat! Way to go Mel!!! I love making bows and braclets but the ribbon can get pricey and my mother in law loves to make them so I leave the bow making up to her. That is so cool that you are doing well selling them.