Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Coupons and Top floors

So I have been thinking about and learning about the whole world of coupons and thinking well once life isn't so crazy and we are in out house and have more room to store I am going to give it a try and I will just prepare now. Well after a Relief Society about using the coupon system and such I decided what better time to start then now then maybe by the time I am in our house I will have it down packed. The only problem so far is that I got such a great deal my first time using coupons that it has been kind of disappointing these last couple days that I haven't found such a good deal. I just have to remember that great deals don't come along everyday but if I just keep my eyes open and when I found a great deal I need to stock up. So here is my great first coupon deal.




Smith's was having sells on their Malt-0-meal cereal 4/$4 and some granola bars 4/$4 which of its self is a great deal but wait. I found coupons. I found $1.00 off malt-o-meal cereal coupons so with four coupons I got four bags of cereal FREE! And I found coupons for all of the granola bars $.60 cents off so that is a box of granola bars for $.40 each. So I got all of this for $2.56 and I found enough coupons to get this deal 3 times that is 12 bags of cereal Free and 12 boxes granola bars for $.4o each. Yeah!


Here is one of the bedrooms on our 2nd floor. It is coming around nicely.

5 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

That is cool. I'm pretty bad about using coupons but I really should more often so I can get awesome deals. Good luck!!!

lexie said...

Where did you get all the coupons?

Haylee said...

Have you ever heard of The Grocery Game? You should check it out online...it'll help you find the best deals ever and it's such a rush to get so many things for such little money.

AMBER said...

Awesome! Billy taught me how to do that! Isn't it great to go to the store and feel like you saved a bunch of money?

Kmelanese said...

I am so bad at using coupons. I can't believe what a good deal you got!

Your house looks like it's coming along nicely!