Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tag

Usually I don't do these cause I am lazy but I figured hey why not.


1. Where is your cell phone? in my pocket

2. Significant other? Donny

3. Worst bad habit? getting frustrated over little things

4. Hair? long blond curly

5. Favorite food?enchiladas(right now cause its hot my fav is anything I don't have to cook.)

6. Your favorite thing? Oh I have lots. Italia, donny, books, bow, crafty things, shopping, thinking of ways to decorate my new house.

7. Your dream last night? don't you have to sleep to dream? lets just say Italia kept me up most of the night

8. Favorite drink? diet pepsi

9. Dream/goal?lately my goals are food storage related. but dreams are to have a perfect little family (my idea of perfect) and to be debt free and travel

10. Room you are in?family room

11. Your ex? N/A

12. Your fear? everything lets just say I worry about everything

13. Where do you want to be in six years? in my house in rigby, done with my education since it was put on hold and happy

14. Where were you last night? home

15. What you're not? clean

16. Muffins? poppy seed

17. Wish list item? everything for my house

18. Where did you grow up?Idaho

19. Last thing you did?changed poopy diaper

20. What are you wearing?clothes

21. Your TV? off

22. Your pets?pugs

23. Your computer?not mine

24. Your life?squishy

25. Your mood? tired

26. Missing someone?not too much

27. Your car? old

28. Something you are not wearing?socks

29. Favorite store? don't have one i do miss costco though

30. Your summer? HOT!!!

31. Love someone? many

32. Last time you laughed? earlier

33. Last time you cried? N/A

No comments: