Sunday, August 31, 2008

Getting so BIG

Doesn't she look so BIG! I think she looks so cute in the outfit and all grown up.





Some things that Italia does that shows she is grown up.

-walks to the fridge when she is hungry
-says many things (or at least a form of these words)
root beer
banana
pancake
more
mom
dad
grandma
grandpa
car
bow
cracker
cookie
coke
bottle
and others I can't think of

She also signs: more, please, thank you, treat, play

There are many other things she does that shows that she is getting big I just can't think of them right now.

*****on a side note we definitely named Italia correctly cause she has discovered Gelato and Italian sodas

3 comments:

lexie said...

Way cute outfit! I love that it looks like she is posing!I can't believe how big she is getting. It will be crazy to see her in disneyland. She will be like a little lady.

The Cook Clan said...

I love, love, love the outfit! Cute!! What a fun posting. I too love italian sodas, yummy.

AMBER said...

Wow! Italia sure has grown up! Keep her thighs chunky for me so I can squeeze them next time I see her!