Friday, August 8, 2008

House update

Our house is really looking good. I think it is going really well especially since Its Donny and my Dad who are building it very little outside help. I have lots of pics but I really wanted to show off everything since all the previous posts have been very specific and distant.



Above: Laundry room, door to front(not the front entrance its the "work" entrance) and garage door.



Above: second floor
Above: backyard
Above: lounging in the family room
Above: walk in pantry(one of the things I am most excited about:)
Above: Donny on the second floor yeah!!!
Above: Living Room and the opening is for a fire place
Above: soon to be stair way
Above: Dining room (we are using as a office) and "guest" bathroom
Above: Kitchen and breakfast nook

1 comment:

lexie said...

It is looking good! How exciting to have the second floor started! Yeah!