Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random Pics

SO my mom had some clothes hanging up to dry and Italia thought it would be fun to try them out.

This is right after nap time so pardon the hair. Do you see the sweater on the floor.


Trying to wear grandma's clothes
a cute hair do I did the other day
I know this is a nice smile right:)
I thought this was funny since we fixed the sleep thing Italia rarely falls asleep on the couch but she must have been extra tired this day and she was watching a movie and I checked on her about 1 min before this then I walked away and came back to find her asleep. Notice her "cars" these have gone to bed with her on occasion as well.

1 comment:

lexie said...

Way cute hair do. THe bows look super cute as well. I love that she sleeps with cars. You can tell she really loves the men in her life!