Friday, January 23, 2009

The sickness is on to Donny

Where did this come from I just hope I don't get it(fingers crossed) and if I do get it I hope I get it on a day or night that some one can help with Italia. I also hope Mom or Scott don't get it. Donny says it is horrible and now feels even worse for Italia then he did before. This really messes things up cause Donny is suppose to go finish clean up from insulation tomorrow and also drive to Twin Falls to be with his little bro who is getting his endowments out. At least Donny can puke in the toilet and not on me or the floor. (hopefully)

1 comment:

lexie said...

So Sorry and mom said that now you are sick. That totally sucks! I am glad that Donny was there to help. Nights like that are so long and hard on everyone. Hope everyone gets feeling better soon.