Thursday, January 28, 2010

Behind on Miracles!

SO I obviously haven't been keeping up. But I have been thinking about them I just am lazy:)
Today's Miracle. Italia in her bed asleep by herself by 10:15 that is the earliest in a long time. I am hoping she will start going to bed better soon. Once she is asleep its great and she has even got herself back to sleep in the middle of the night but it takes awhile to get her to go to sleep because it is just to fun:)

GNO is tomorrow don't forget!

We went to the library today for story time. I am really surprised at how good it is.

This little town of mine is starting to grow on me a little more.

I still have a hard time having to drive so "far" to the big city:)

Luckily this little town (which it still takes a few minutes to get to it) has the basics. Grocery store, gas station, fast food (not the best selection), rental movies, kings.

I can't wait to garden this year.

I can't wait to have a fence to keep that old neighbor dog out. And to keep Italia in so maybe she can play outside for a few minutes without me right there. Hopefully I will be there in my garden.

I am taking these wonderful free garden classes that are giving lots of info and getting me ready to go.

On Tuesday I am going to a knitting class.

I have lost some more weight.
wish I could go to Zumba way more than I do. Still trying to figure out babysitting.

Maybe I should try harder:) I just hate to be a burden to people or mess up their schedules.

Donny is back on a set schedule. Not the best one but a set one.

We are going to Arizona in a week.

1 comment:

AMBER said...

Sounds fun! Chad and I planted a little garden in pots! I can't wait to see how well they grow. Although I wish I had my yard to make a big one. Good luck this summer with that!