Saturday, January 9, 2010

Change of Plans

So I think I jumped the gun saying I am going back to school. I have been trying to figure out what to do. I know being a stay at home mom is the most important job I can do right now but I have been having the feeling that I am not accomplishing anything even though I know I am . Also I need outlets to do that give my mommy brain a break from two year old conversation. But after much thinking and praying I don't think the accounting is the way to go. Most likely I wouldn't enjoy it that much and you have to pay for the three year program up front so if I hated it or life came up and I couldn't finish it you are out the money and the classes.

I have decided that I still will go back to school and I will get everything set up so I can start either this summer or fall and still go towards my education degree. this way I might actually enjoy it:) also if I do part time we should be able to pay for it and not have to get a student loan to cover the whole amount at one time. Yes I will probably have to have someone watch Italia but I need to get over the guilt I have every time I leave her. And in the mean time to give something useful to do that gives me a break and doesn't involve shopping:) I am going to take some free gardening classes and I think I am going to take some knitting/crocheting classes.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I am here if you need me even its for a mommy break:) I love you and actually I think you'll be the most wonderful teacher ever when the time is right. I love knitting and crocheting but I can only make two things:) but it gives my hands something to do when I just need to have a break or watch a show so that would be a great thing to learn some new stuff and then you can teach me. It would make Nana smile :)