Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birthday

Well I made it through my birthday:) Last night we found out Donny had to go out of town this morning so my bday didn't start off good. It seemed this morning was pretty rocky Donny woke up at 5am and was out the door about 20 mins later I heard him pull back in. He forgot his boots. Then I get a call at 6:30am that I still had his credit cards. Whoops. I had them to get redbox movies. So he is in Challis for three days with no debit cards and $7. I told him if something came up and he needed to use something we could give them the number over the phone. So then Italia was a little crabby this morning. The rest of the day went good though ran some errands and went to a yummy dinner with Mom and Italia at Jakers and got me some prime rib. Everything is good now. Thanks for all the messages and phone calls.

No comments: