Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Birthday Blues

For some strange reason this birthday is hard on me. I mean 25 is not that old and I have a lot of good things in my life so why am I feeling so blue this birthday? It has been a couple months anytime I think about my bday I get a little blue. Is it because it is so up in the air about being able to celebrate it. I wanted to throw myself a party but I have no idea when Donny is going to be gone or home so I can't plan anything unless it is last minute. I would do a little something this Saturday because it is looking promising that Donny will be home but that could change today. There is a chance today we will find out his schedule but then again we may not. Oh well I guess I will get through it.


On to happier things. I am going to be putting together a Girls Night Out. I will do them once a month or every other month. I don't have any official dates or times yet so if you live around me and want to be invited let me know. Right now I am just getting ideas ready and getting a list of people that would like to be invited. I don't care who you are as long as you are a female 18 yrs or older.:) The GNOs would consist of things such as craft night, movie night, maybe cooking something fun. Occasionally going out to eat or to a movie. I will try to keep everything on the cheaper side so we won't do those things very ofter. If there is a cost to it you might be asked to contribute. for example if we were making cards I might say it costs a $.50 a card or something. So let me know if you are interested and I will invite you when I get things figured out.

4 comments:

Haylee said...

I think a Girl's Night Out sounds like a blast. Let me know what you plan! Sorry you're having birthday woes; I hope you have a fun birthday anyway!

Amber said...

I alread replied to this thread on facebook, but just to make sure you know.. I want to come to GNO!!! I didn't realize it was your birthday!... I don't think anyway.. Was it on facebook? If I didn't tell you before then HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry you are feeling so blue. Hope it was an awesome day anyway and that you get to have your party! :)

Jessica said...

I'm a little freaked out bout 25 too. Not because I'm getting older, but because I am not doing everything I want to be doing. I'm too impatient! But happy birthday and let me know about the GNO. I could come on some weekends or Monday nights.

lexie said...

If donny is gone, have gma babysit, and go buy yourself some new shoes!if it makes you feel better, this is my last year to be in my twenties. :(