Saturday, January 9, 2010

Early Birthday Gift


So I have been wanting a can organizer for a while now. There is a place in town that makes awesome ones and the starter kit was about $200 and ultimately I would have like 2 or 3 kits. I almost bought one when we were moving in but since we had so many others things to do I decided not to. I have almost bought it a couple times then I decided I could wait for Christmas/Birthday for a combined gift. So a couple weeks ago Donny and I went and looked and after we left Donny said he thought he could build one. ( honestly I was a little skeptical, he can build our house but I doubt his a ability to build a can organizer, go figure.:)) So here it is before hanging it in the pantry so far it seems to work:)and he made this single unit which is close to what a starter kit is for $30 but we already had some of the stuff

1 comment:

lexie said...

Love the organizer! And of course Donny could build it silly girl! Have you made any bday plans? good thinking on not doing the accounting thing. gradening and crocheting are much better :)And don't feel bad about leaving Italia it is just as good for her as it is for you! Maybe if she gets use to it, she wont' cry in nursery!!!