Sunday, December 14, 2008

3in1 Family Pics/Santa Experience/ Welcome to Idaho

So my pics didn't upload exactly how I wanted them too. Oh well here they are.


Side of the garage. Look at that snow can we say Welcome to Idaho. We really can't complain to much cause this is the first "real" snow this winter. It has snowed since early Saturday morning and suppose to continue thru tuesday.



The front of our house. The siding is almost done:)
So this is after the traumatic Santa experience. The sucker made her happy.
So dramatic
"Someone save Me!!"
At the beginning of the Breakfast with Santa dressed as a elf in training

Our family pic. I thought it turned out good. Sorry it is a pic of a pic

3 comments:

lexie said...

The house is looking nice. Is Donny staying busy even though dad isn't there?
Those pics of Italia are hillarious! I can't believe she cired so much with mom there.
Love the family picture. Can't wait to get one!

The Cook Clan said...

The house looks good. I like your family pics. Those pictures of Santa are so funny! Poor kiddo.

AMBER said...

great pictures! Glad to see that my kids aren't the only ones to cry on Santa's lap. Nice family photo. If you get a chance send me a 4x6. I'm putting together a wall of family pictures.