Monday, December 8, 2008

Blogging More

So I am going to try to post more often. I like it when others post often even the mundane stuff. So I will try. I am not promising anything though:) This week has definitely been hard. With Italia being sick and I am to(not as sick as her just a cold). It definitely makes me respect single moms even more. I definitely wanted and needed Donny around but he is at work. :( There was many times at 2 in the morning that I got very frustrated cause she wouldn't sleep. I was even trying to be lax about where she slept cause she was sick. She has slept in my bed most of the time. If I put her in her crib when awake she would freak out. but she wouldn't just lay down on my bed either she wanted to play. and go up and down off and on the bed and also play with the dogs. That was something I did try hard not to allow. When we go into bed it is for sleeping not playing especially at 2am!. Also I freak out cause she almost falls off the bed all the time when she is playing. Like I need more stress.
I would take her to the family room and try to get her to lay with me on the couch or by herself. Let her watch movies whatever she wanted I just needed her to fall asleep I didn't care where at that point.
Yesterday we fought her fever all day with lots of liquid, tylenol, motrin, baths. Anything I could do. I had a couple scares when her temp was almost reaching 103 cause that temp can cause seizures.
That is all for now sorry about the rambling I have a killer headache from lack of sleep and also cause I need a new glasses prescription.

2 comments:

lexie said...

I am sorry that she is still so sick. Nights are way hard with out a hubby around. Not that they are much help at night but at least you know they are there if you are desperate.
Don't worry about her falling off the bed. Aiden does it all the time and is fine :)j/k

Jessica said...

:(.. I'm sad that ya'll aren't well. Go to my blog and enter the giveaway. Winning always makes me feel better!