Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hair Cut

So Italia has had one minor hair cut before. Destinee quickly trimmed the ends one time at my dads house but this time we went in to her salon and got the works.


The before shot. I had not done her hair for the day yet can you tell?
Her hair cut was so traumatic because she had to sit in the chair and not move. You must think I am a bad mom because I have been putting through many traumatic moments lately.

After wards. Suckers make everything better.





I tried so hard to get a good pic of her hair cut but my attempts failed miserably. This is the best I got and I couldn't get the back but Destinee straightened it and fliped it out. Way Cute. She looked so grown up. Also in the back her hair is past her shoulders. You don't realize how long her hair is because it is curly.

2 comments:

lexie said...

Cute do! Don't you love how suckers make everything better

The Cook Clan said...

So cute! Suckers make everything better.