Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally my Christmas post...I know a little late

So we were way spoiled this year for Christmas. I don't have a ton of pics sorry. I was to busy playing with everything. Italia was way spoiled. This was not my intention in the beginning but I did get killer steals on most everything. She got a leapster with a few games, babies, movies, clothing, and much much more. Donny got some Nintendo DS games, (this is why Italia got the Leapster because she plays with Donny's DS all the time) a helicoptor, a book on CD, a softhair pistol, and rubber band gun (which Italia also loves, most of Donny's toys are thouroly enjoyed by Italia) Plus my mom, scott, and I surprised Donny with a Craftsman tool chest for our new garage. I originally was just going to get a few little things cause we just bought all of our appliances and I got what I wanted in those with out to much protest from Donny. but then a good deal came along and I got a Bosch mixer with blender attatchment and a Nutrimill wheat grinder. Some of you may not think this is great but I am very excited to be able to use them. My goal is to make homemade bread instead of buying it. ( part of Donny and my goal to be self sufficient)





Italia's loot

Italia walking in to see what Santa brought



Italia went straight for the Leapster by passing every other toy. We didn't even show it to her she knew exactly what it was.



Italia also got this dance video thing where you can see your self on tv and dance to the music she wasn't overly sure about it.

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Sounds like you all had a great Christmas! Have a Happy New Year.

lexie said...

Finally! You guys got totally spoiled! I will have to use your wheat grinder when we come out.